As I watch the Weather Channel, and follow a link for the National Hurricane Center my brother has sent me, I am anxious about Fay heading towards Florida. I can't imagine what it is like to see this freight train heading your way - watching it for DAYS - and there's not a thing you can do about it but batten down the hatches and cross your fingers. And worse yet, the thousands, literally thousands, of dollars in premiums that individual homeowners have dutifully paid annually to insurance companies for potential "wind" damage - with benefits that will be a long time in coming, if, and only if, every "i" was dotted and every "t" crossed so you're not tripped up and turn out not to be covered. The stories I've heard!
With six siblings living all over Florida there's a good shot that somebody is going to be in the path of a hurricane at some point.
We have alot of fishing left to do - so ya'll be careful out there, ya here?
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment